In case of an emergency, please call 911.
Who is Eligible
Everyone who needs assistance or shelter is welcome, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, gender, sexual orientation, or gender expression.
All of our services are offered at no cost to anyone who is experiencing or has experienced any type of family violence, including domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse/neglect or elder abuse.
- Wyoming Division of Victim Services
- Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Family Justice Center Alliance
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Children’s Advocacy Center
- No More
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention