To end family violence, we all need to be part of the solution. Learn about the issues surrounding family violence and share them with your family and friends.
- Trust victims. They know their situation best, and they need your support.
- Act as an engaged bystander by speaking up or doing whatever you can to help a victim of family violence. Encourage them to call the crisis line and support them as they access community resources that can help them be safe.
- Invite an advocate from the Family Justice Center to speak at your group, company or club.
- Support the Family Justice Center’s efforts through attendance at our events throughout the year, such as Festival of Trees, Bowls of Caring Run with the Badges 5k/10k and Silent Witness Memorial and Vigil.
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month and October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Show your support and help spread awareness by picking up a teal/purple ribbon at various locations throughout the community during these months.
- Check us out on Facebook and share our posts.
One of our most valuable resources are the volunteers from our community. From the donation of goods or funding, to those who spend time helping in the Safe House, fundraising events or as advocates or an intern, we are always so very grateful for your generosity.
If you would like to learn more about how you can volunteer with us or how to set up a group service project, please contact us at 307-382-3124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome all donations. Items donated to the Family Justice Center are an invaluable way to support us.
Please bring in donations to the Rock Springs location during our regular business hours. If you have a large donation, please contact us at 382-3124 to coordinate delivery or pick up. Please do not leave any donations on our front doors when we are not open. We cannot guarantee items won’t be damaged or taken.
Examples of items in new/like new condition that we accept for donation:
- Cleaning supplies
- Hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Used clothing (not damaged and still in good condition)
- Lightly used toys
- Kitchen appliances (in working condition)
- Comforter sets
- Sleeping wear
- Non-perishable food items
- DVDs, games, CDs
- Laundry soap
You can also donate online!